Spike Balls- great for Plantar Fasciitis - roll the ball under your foot arch to massage or for General Massage - $10ea
Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
· Ice the bottom of both feet once daily using a frozen water bottle or ice pack. If the ice doesn't help try heat. Continue for 6 weeks.
· Perform lunge stretches, step stretches and morning toe pulls twice a day referrring to the excercise handout or repetitions given by the podiatrist. Continue for 6 weeks.
· Try any of the anti-inflammatory creams such as voltaren or oral ibuprofen etc.
· Reapply low dye strapping to both feet once a day as shown by the podiatrist or by using a youtube video. The tape is easily available at any pharamcy and is called zinc oxide tape or sports tape. Leave each round of tape on for 3 days and try to keep it as dry as possible. Remove if any adverse affects occur.
· Wear a supportive thong around the house, Revere or Wave Thong, as often as possible, try and avoid going barefoot and step straight into these before getting out of bed.
SF 6 Socks - help treat Plantar Fasciitis also by it's supporting compression under your foot arch -single $29.95 or pair $44.95
Dr Comfort Selected Shoes - $181
Discontinued Shoe Stock - $20
Discontinued Walkers Shoe Stock $40
Love your feet.